Are you “Best-in-Class”?
You deserve to work for a staffing and recruitment firm that appreciates what you have to offer. At Softworld, we’re invested in your success and want to help you advance your career. That’s why we provide cutting-edge training and resources, that when combined with the wide range of opportunities we offer, make Softworld a great place to work.
What kind of training?
Our program consists of a 4-week curriculum that begins in the classroom, and gradually transitions into a mix of actual hands-on recruiting.
The training covers topics including all aspects of recruiting, sales, technology, negotiation, relationship management and company information – virtually everything you need to be a successful recruiter.
How do we know you’ll be a success?
Most program graduates still work with Softworld. About half of them have been promoted into various areas of the company – recruiting, sales, account management, corporate services, engineering, consultant care and life sciences. Promotions have ranged from 3 to 15 months post-graduation.
What’s it like to be part of the Softworld team?
Softworld is proud of our positive company culture. We value hard work, life/work balance and the unique contributions of each of our team members. You can expect to be:
- valued for your knowledge and experience
- given opportunity for growth and development
- allowed to focus on the industry you know best
- part of a firm that always acts in the best interest of our clients and consultants.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Be willing to learn. Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced recruiter, we offer extensive recruitment training and learning opportunities for our team.
- Be knowledgeable. Our recruiters are experts in technical talent in each of our practice areas, which include recruiting, hiring, onboarding, management and retention. If you have recruiting experience, just not in the tech industry, we still encourage you to reach out. We offer training designed to make you an expert.
- Have a sense of urgency. Each member of our team brings a unique combination of technical and domain experience. This enables us to refer the right consultants faster—often in less than 48 hours.
- Bring a partnership mentality. Softworld is not a transaction-oriented organization. Our success is based on creating the right solutions for our clients and finding the right opportunities for our consultants, 100% of the time.
- Be service-focused. We expect our team members to deliver an exceptional service experience to every client and consultant.
- Adhere to our core values. Softworld is committed to integrity, accountability, innovation, urgency and flexibility. We expect the same of everyone we hire.
Softworld offers IT recruiting careers in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Information Technology
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Digital & Creative
- Federal Government
Softworld has been named one of the best places to work by the Boston Globe and received Inavero’s Best in Staffing award for both client and talent satisfaction!