Softworld, Inc. is currently seeking aspiring, early-career sales professionals to join a high performing team in our Waltham, MA and Fairfax, VA offices. A targeted interest in Business-to-Business/B2B professional sales and staffing is required.
The position begins with several weeks of fully paid professional services training, on-site at our Waltham, MA headquarters, on all aspects of Staffing and Consulting. High level overview of the training content includes classroom instruction, job-shadowing, role plays, business and technology overviews and other topics. Detailed information on the training content is available upon request. Following the training program, Sales Associates will begin their position as described below.
- Identify, develop and deepen client relationships within the staffing industry through networking, cold/warm calling, market research, sales lead software and follow-up, referrals and other methods.
- Source qualified contract and permanent job requisitions.
- Establish and build upon B2B client relationships across Softworld’s staffing and consulting practices, including Information Technology, Engineering, Financial Services and/or Life Sciences.
- Generate Master Services Agreements with clients in support of current and future staffing and consulting business opportunities for Softworld.
- Meet or exceed activity, profitability, financial and career growth goals as set by your manager.
- Build up strong knowledge of the IT, Engineering, Financial Services and/or Life Sciences staffing and professional services markets.
- Negotiate terms of Softworld’s staffing business with clients.
- Assist and train with more senior sales professionals.
- Develop strong internal relationships with your recruiting partners to qualify job requirements and deliver consultants to Softworld clients.
- Stay up to date on trends within the industries and technology sectors that you support.
- Specific interest in sales and new business development within professional services and staffing.
- 6 months-3 years working in a corporate setting via professional experience, internships and/or prior employment is preferred.
- Specific interest in a “Base Salary Plus” compensation model, where commission and performance bonuses make up a significant component of your income.
- Academic, internship and/or professional sales/business development experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred. Business, Psychology, Marketing, Communication majors preferred, but any fields will be considered. Relevant life/personal experience and temperament, in lieu of a completed degree will also be considered.
- Academic or professional exposure to recruiting elements of corporate HR is a plus.
- Ability to proactively promote Softworld to support our customer base.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to be comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Must be a goal-oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.